Bianca Miller-Cole is a businesswoman, best known for founding The Be Group and diverse hosiery brand Bianca Miller London. An entrepreneur at heart, Bianca made the finals of The Apprentice in 2014 and has since made headlines working with brands such as HSBC, Google and Accenture. Frequently booked as a speaker for events, Bianca covers topics such as making dreams a reality, entrepreneurship and personal branding.Book Bianca Miller-Cole Today!
Bianca Miller-Cole has established a powerful reputation as an entrepreneur and is widely regarded as an expert of all things personal branding. Rising to fame after becoming a runner up in the finals of The Apprentice in 2014, Bianca has spearheaded workforce potential. A founder of many businesses, Bianca is now highly sought as a speaker for corporate events, sharing tales of a start-up business, high impact leadership and developing your personal brand.
A passionate and driven businesswoman, Bianca is best known as the founder of The Be Group and Bianca Miller London. Bianca founded The Be Group back in 2012, determined to create a place that all individuals could have access to personal development support. She later shot to fame as part of The Apprentice, ultimately launching Bianca Miller London an inclusive range of hosiery that provided garments for people of all races. Battling for a business partnership with no other than Lord Alan Sugar, Bianca was, unfortunately, a runner up but nonetheless, she continued on her entrepreneurial mission to reach her dreams.
Bianca has possessed a drive for entrepreneurism from a young age, selling paintings to her parents as a child and organising under 18 parties when she was 17 years old. After obtaining a degree in Business and Management Studies, Bianca accepted a role as a Human Resources People Advisor for Accenture. Driven to succeed in the world of business, Bianca later became a Sales Support Executive for Goodman Masson, before founding The Be Group in 2012. From that point on, Bianca’s career bloomed and she has since become a highly influential figure in business.
After founding her businesses, Bianca worked in a number of other roles. She has formerly been Non-Executive Director of Happy Bride Guide, a Brand Ambassador for UK Domain Family, fronted My 365 for Office 365 and acted as a business mentor for Save Well, Spend Better on Channel 4. Currently, Bianca is working with her hosiery brand Bianca Miller London, stocking her inclusive range of nude garments in shops such as Topshop, Mac & Miller and Morleys of Brixton. She is also working alongside The Be Group to deliver a range of talks and mentoring on personal branding.
Bianca’s work as an entrepreneur has been widely recognised by top publications. She has been recognised as one of the Top 10 Power Profile Leaders on Linkedin and named in Forbes 30 Under 30. She has also claimed recognition as part of the Top 50 Future Leaders list by The Financial Times and on the HERoes and EMpower list. Bianca has also co-authored the book Self Made: The Definitive Guide to Business Startup Success. Now, Bianca is highly sought as a speaker for events, covering her expertise in personal branding and helping others to harness entrepreneurship to reach their goals.
"It was a truly inspirational keynote. Thanks for re-igniting my passion and determination to making sure that the fruits life has to offer are well and truly absorbed"- Jasmin, Accenture UK
"Could not wait to give this recommendation! Thank you Bianca for what was an energetic, productive and gem filled morning. Not only are you down to Earth and caring but infinitely knowledgeable about business. Your easy going to appropriately challenging style was just right. You steered the conversation appropriately, whilst letting it organically flow. Questions were answered with a rare authenticity and always got to the point of the matter. During our 1-2-1 session you were able to get to the heart of the matter quickly, with clarity and a directional ability like a dart hitting a bulls eye. By the end of the session I had several key action points that I could go away and start actioning straight away. In fact, I invested this morning in doing some of the things you advised. What can I say, value, value, value. What price can you put on clear, honest direction that you are able to implement straight away!!?? I’d encourage anyone who is thinking about it to work with Bianca (and Byron) Thanks again!"- Dayna, Self Made Mente
"Bianca delivered a highly enjoyable and beneficial session to our students at De Montfort University, covering personal brand and profile when applying for placements. The session gave practical, accessible and achievable advice that students could identify with and put straight into practice. For example a simple role play about breaking into a conversation when networking was very funny and instructional. Bianca has a great tone for engaging with students - sincere, fun, and speaking to them as the adults that they are. Nothing seemed too much trouble and I'd recommend any university to invite The Be Group to their campus"- Adele, Head of Student Placements
"Bianca is very personable and met our guests in a friendly and approachable way. She tells her story well, with humour, humility and candour; she was very well received"- HSBC
"I have had the privilege of hearing Bianca on a number of occasions and I am constantly in awe of how she draws you into what she is discussing and makes you feel part of the experience. Professional, knowledgeable and with the great ability to hold an audience, Bianca has a great way of bringing her presentations to life. It was a delight to host her alongside EPAA for the Career Masterclass and I look forward to being able to work with her again on future events."- Simone, Blackroc
- Dreams to reality - Bianca provides a vivid explanation of her journey from a child interested in business to being an award winning entrepreneur, author and influencer. Documenting each step along the way with with the energy and humour to motivate any audience. This inspired talk provides an insight into the story of a young woman who has made her dreams a reality and pin points the steps for her audience to do the same!
- Entrepreneurship and building a start-up - Including lessons from her forthcoming book; understand the key steps and top tips to building your business from inception to fruition, including the importance of building a credible online brand.
- Creating an intrapreneurial culture within your business - Learn how to convert social media into revenue, effective time management and how to sell, grow and collaborate intelligently.
- Personal branding and high impact leadership - An insight into the practical steps on how to build your personal brand and cultivate your network in order to influence and lead with impact. This is an interactive session which will include discussion of an individual’s PACK: Presentation, Approach, Communication and Knowledge.
- 2019 - Business Guru on Save Well, Spend Better for Channel 4
- 2018 - Contributor to Forbes
- 2017 - Co-author of Self Made: The Definitive Guide to Business Startup Success
- 2016 - Face of the 'My 365' Office 365 campaign
- 2016 - My Future Now Mentor
- 2015 - Launched Bianca Miller London
- 2015 - Ambassador for the New Enterprise Allowance
- 2014 - Non-Executive Director of Happy Bride Guide
- 2014 - Appeared on The Apprentice
- 2012 - Founder of The Be Group
- 2012 - Sales Support Executive for Goodman Masson
- 2010 - Human Resources People Advisor for Accenture
- Named on the Top 50 Future Leaders list for the Financial Times HERoes and EmPower
- Named a Top 10 Power Profile Leader on LinkedIn
- Named on Forbes 30 Under 30 list
To book Bianca Miller-Cole as the speaker for your corporate event, function or conference, contact The Motivational Speakers Agency using the contact details below: